I woke up around 4 AM to a crescent moon overlooking the Sausalito bay, waking up from a dream of my niece and nephew. They talked like adults in their little bodies. They sang songs of love, songs that made the world a better place for you and me. The world they envisioned was a world I wanted to live in. It included my dog. And it included the people we all love. I woke up, feeling thankful for everything and everyone everywhere. Hello Thanksgiving. Even after waking up, those feelings of thanks only grew as the day woke up with me.
I’m thankful for love. I’m thankful for this gift that I’ve been given, that I can feel things in ways I used to not be able to. I’m thankful for my family and friends, for my dog Taylor, all of whom give me an outlet to give and receive love. I’m thankful for time. I am thankful for time spent with my family and friends, time with my dog. I’m thankful for my health, so that I can enjoy my time loving my family and friends, my dog. I am thankful for so many things, each day an adventure, each moment a gift.
I am thankful for…
- …Spending the first part of the year on a sabbatical where I was able to spend almost every day hiking with my dog Taylor, keeping both of us young in spirit, keen of mind and healthy in body.
- …Living the adventure of a lifetime, 30 days in India with two of my best friends Derek & DaveRisner, visiting Kolkata, Varanasi, Bombay, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Agra, Darjeeling, and Shillong, the last of the trip involving a camel safari spending the night under the stars outside in the Thar Desert, and entering ourselves into the Rickshaw Run.
- …Living in Sausalito, having seen several magnificent moons and super moons, several stunning sunrises and sunsets, and colorful clouds all so alive, all of which providing my time here with dramatic theater.
- …Working at a company (Upwork) that is truly making a difference all around the world, helping individuals provide for themselves and their families.
- …The Chicago Cubs and the joy they gave me throughout the entire summer and fall, with the best record in the regular season, and their run in the playoffs culminating in an epic seven-game World Series against the Cleveland Indians highlighted by a Game 7 for the ages. 108 years was a long time waiting, but the championship was worth waiting for.
Please follow me on http://SecretOfMySucCecil.com/my-blog/
If you would like to purchase or inquire about custom art, please visit https://secretofmysuccecil.com/my-artwork-for-sale/
ALWAYS BE EPIC.