The holidays are my favourite time of the year. I love Halloween. I love Thanksgiving. I love Christmas. I love New Years. What’s not to love? Time with family and friends. I thought back on last year’s holiday season. I wish I would have seen my brothers, but I did get to see so many of my other family members and friends, in what proved to be one of the best holidays ever spent. For an encore? This year will be even better!
- Go Adventure. Go Travel. Go Live.
- New Years Inspiration
- Merry Christmas
- Remember Your First Christmas?
- Chestnuts and Taylor
- A Thankful Thanksgiving
- Nina, Jasper, and Fields of Yellow
- Big Buddies and Little Buddies This Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Revisited, Part One
- Thanksgiving Revisited, Part Two
- Thanksgiving Revisited, Part Three
- Thanksgiving Revisited, Part Four
- Thanksgiving Revisited, Part Five
- The Evolution of a Rock God. Another Halloween on the Books
- Uma Thurman Struts Up Damen Ave
- Goodbye Hallows Eve
Please follow me on http://SecretOfMySucCecil.com/my-blog/
If you would like to purchase or inquire about custom art, please visit https://secretofmysuccecil.com/my-artwork-for-sale/
ALWAYS BE EPIC.